Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 is off to quite the start.

Member in my last post how I said I was going to choose to be happy more? Well, I'm choosing to be happy. I choose to be happy. I choose to be happy.

What a day. Happy New year everyone! The boys slept in until 8:30 which basically is as good as 11 for me. It was awesome. A great start to a new year. Until I went downstairs and had no coffee cream. When you live in a small town there isn't much hope of getting coffee cream on a holiday. But alas, Shoppers drug mart was open! Before I left I thought I'd put on the coffee so that it'd be nice and hot and ready for me to drink the whole pot when I got home. Except that by the time I got home my coffee maker had shut off - it's dying a slow and painful death - and my coffee was warm at best. Oh well. At least I had a cup of coffee.

Fun Morning playing Mario Kart Wii with the Jessica and Diana. They leave on Wednesday to go back to Korea, gonna really miss those two. We've had fun.

Jackson christened his playpen with vomit. Cleaned playpen. Lunch time. Jackson vomits in highchair. Smiles so sweetly after. Linden smacks his temple so hard on the corner of the wooden arm on the couch. No sweet smiles. Only big goose egg. Upstairs for Jackson's bath. Linden decides to get naked too and somehow in some strange turn of events he was climbing into the tub and Jackson was following behing him. Almost put his face in Linden's bum. Quickly picked up Linden so Jackson wouldn't get a close up...and instead Jackson fell and bashed his eye lid on the tub. Big black bruise. Did I mention that this all started only 15 minutes proir and Jack still has puke all over? Finish bath. Nap time. Thankfully we all had good naps.

I don't really know how many baths Jackson actually had today....I am still trying to stop my head from spinning so I can count straight. I guess if you count the bath that was a bath within a bath because of the diarrhea in the bath then it'd be three.

I'm wired. I think I might pull and all nighter. NOT. Poor Jackson.

I choose to be happy.

Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the flu bug bite.
Laura - the laundry princess.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what a day!
    Surely all the new years days will be better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, the joys of lookin after kids eh??? Hugs to you the best lovable mother in the world(IM sure u are)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter