Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jelly and gift wrap.

Hi. I've decided to join a group of crazy women who are doing a 30 day challenge with Jillian Michael's DVD "The Shred". I did my first work out in my living room today and thought to myself, "what an aweful way to die," as I rolled over on the floor struggling to find a morsel of air that I could suck into my lungs. I didn't die. However, if my legs were flavoured I'm sure you could make a delicious jelly out of them. That's how they feel right now...like jelly. I'm contemplating just having them removed, that way I never have to go through that workout again.

Linden had a great time during my workout. He jumped along with me and did the ab workouts on the floor. Then when it was time for the weights Linden disappeared. He came back a minute later with his own set of weights - two giant rolls of gift wrap. They were taller than him! But he faithfully punched the air with me, both of us using our respective sets of dumbbells. It was fun. Until I remembered the burning sensation covering my entire body.

Hopefully I can recover from my near death experience and learn to grasp pain by the neck and say "pain, I grasp you by the neck!!!" or something like that. I'd like to keep going on this program and may or may not fill you in on my progress.

Have a great day friends! I'm going to go and mop the floor on my knees cause it's the only housework I can do that doesn't require me to stand up on my legs. haha.

Laura

1 comment:

 
Site Meter